
That is how I would describe my life living in the Pocono's. It was so laid back and relaxed. Did I have issues with certain things? Absolutely, but it was never anything major, and it always just cleared itself up. The only "drama" I had was working at the Chamber, and that was really more of a joke than drama. I have been back here for a little over a year, and I haven't stopped yet. I obviously wasn't built for chaos, looking back it didn't work very well for me, but I feel like I am surrounded by it now. I guess I had a little "wow" moment this weekend, as we have pretty much spent it at home, alone, with our family. It made me realize that while it is a little boring, the payoff is great. I am done run, run, running. It is not cutting the mustard. Starting here and now I am going back to chill mode. I kinda have to for my sanity and the sanity of my family. So, karma police, please, save the drama for your mama, I am not interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment