Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cooking Pork Chops in the Toaster

So I am apparantly addicted to spending money these days. Not good! I need to chill. My train of thought derails and I just go nuts.

Today I got a little pedi then went to lunch with Monica, Heidi and Cayla. We went to Mi Cocina, it was excellent...FYI.For all of you who live near Town Square in Southlake. Then we shopped around a little here and there and I managed to find some shirts on sale at Gap and I got the deal of the century on some pants at Banana. "Can I please have 600 mirrors to look at these pants closer from every angle? I KNOW they can't be this cute. Ofcourse they are because I don't need to spend the money on them." At lunch, Moni let me borrow some lip gloss from Victorias Secret, and I fell in love and got some of that too. It is so hard not to spend $. I love stuff! I need to start eating at home more, but I haven't wanted to take the time to cook lately. It would be so much easier if I could just cook pork chops in the toaster. The way I am spending money lately, I need to start cutting some corners and buy a cow, then I will get my milk for free! My house is a mess. "Amber....um I believe those are mouse droppings". "Um, no, they are not, they are just two week old oreo crumbs smashed onto the kitchen floor." I don't clean, I just spend money. Save the whales, collect the whole set! I have thought about taking up some hobbies to better occupy my time. I think at this point my hobby is collecting dirt. It is certainly within my price range.

So I decided today to put myself on a schedule. I'M GONNA DO IT! I need some self control. So I am thinking...
  • Monday's we have dance, then we can go to the library and come home and stay here
  • Tuesday's I will take Sofi to school and come home and clean, read, play on the net, arts and crafts, scrapbooking or what not. NO clue what arts and crafts I will do, but whatevs it sounds smart and mature. Responsible and creative and what not. lol.
  • Wednesday is my playgroup, gotta go hold those babies
  • Thursday's will be my errand day
  • Fridays I will come see you, and/or run errands, or maybe just stay home!
  • Saturdays and Sundays are for the h~band

"Amber, do you want to go shopping?" I'd love to but today I am building a pig from a kit. Doesn't this sound organized and smart and so very structured. We'll see how it all works put for me. lol. I have assumed control, I have assumed control, I have assumed control.

1 comment:

Amber said...

i am well on my way. i keep eating, and i have no desire to stop. my tummy looks like it has a beach ballin it. my buddah belly! i love it though. i took it for granted before. lolol.