Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

target;]
Gotsta stay out of TARGET! I am outta control in that store. I just can't help myself. I lose all sense of control and will power. They totally market themselves perfectly for people like me! I like pretty much everything they sell. Even their automotive, sporting goods section and home goods section is rockin'. I always thought if I need random things like an air pump or a lawn chair, tampons or what not I could just run to Walmart, but NO Target sells them, and not only do they sell them, they manage to make them cooler than any other place. They make me want to get a "cute" one. That Marketing Department is evil. Don't they know I need to eat? Don't they know I need to feed my family? Do you know how many groceries I could buy with that needless $100.00 I just spent on what? Nothing I can't live without. It is sick, sick, sick!!!

1 comment:

Mary Quast said...

Gotta love that store! The only reason I don't go more often is the fact it is a 45 min drive from my house.

I just found out Target will be carrying my book! Now I'm cool too! LOL.