Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh The Tangled Webs We Weave

Something I am compiling for 9/11. These are sentences from songs I have heard that caught my attention...

Oh the tangled webs we weave Can become quite a sticky mess.

Who will be standing after the smoke clears?

Put it all on my shoulders. I can carry you.

No man is an island.

You're so independent. You refuse to bend, and so I keep bending until I break.

Wouldn't it be great if we had the ability to know how our current toxic behavior will impact our future relationships.

I've got some imperfections But how can you collect them all and throw them in my face.

I hope you're not intendingTo be so condescending it's as much as i can take.

While I am busy waging wars on myself you are fighting off the flames.

TBC...















Burning buildings. 100 stories doesn't melt softly. America the free? America the strong? America the brave? Soldiers cock your guns. Who will be standing after the smoke clears. Innocent lives stolen from the naive. Not on our soil. The soil of the strong and brave. Defending their honor. How many more must die? Ground Zero is a playground of hell, spirits flying all around. Who goes to heaven and who stays here?

TBC...

Quote of the day~
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people"
Ele R.

No comments: