Friday, August 15, 2008

Cut the Hoopla!

What? It is 83 degrees outside! Yeah. There is a God, and he must have gotten hot too. Sitting around trying to get sheish done. It is a GIANT pain in the butt being a grown up. I wish Icould be popped off on some Island somewhere having a Margarita and smoking the Ganja. Just chillaxin'.

Yesterday was a good day. I punched out and went and watched not one but TWO movies by my damn self. Got the Moms over here to watch my offspring and just went to the movies. I watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, and Stepbrothers. Okay, so they were both like...2.5 stars. Not saying I was very impressed. I feel a bit let down by Will F. I have been SUCH a loyal fan ofhis. But lately, Will.....back it up. Quality films over the Quantity. I mean Jeez. Stepbrothers was so predictable. There were a few funny parts, BUT it was the "funny" you have come to expect from his movies. It was nothing new. So,I was a bit let down. And his Basketball movie right before that....seriously?

Sisterhood was okay but it would have been better if I had actually remembered what happened in the first movie. It has been a while since I saw it so apparantly I forgot some stuff because I had no idea what they were referencing half the time.

I went to the Doc today, and he reminded me how sick I was before. I am like...HELLO...I know I lived in this nasty sick body! I am quite aware it wasn't exactly hospitable. Garrr...I am Lupus, I will attack, kill, kill, claw...I mean....I know what that monster is capable of. I guess the good thing about him saying that is he was impressed by how far I have come. So that was good.I did not really have anything to report...which is great news...as we all know. He has really done a great job with me. I am happy about that.

Governor Rendell is on Fox News right now. He was associated with the Chamber alot when I worked at the Pocono Mountains Chamber of Commerce. I hear he was really nice. I think pretty much all of my coworkers met himatleast once. That was one thing I liked about the Poconos, and PA in general. Everybody was tight nitch. You did not get very far without knowing somebody who knows somebody. I can't believe I actually miss that place so often. It is def. like the grass is always greener because all I did was want to leave there when I was there...now I am here...and I miss it! There were definately little perks to it that I could not see at the time. Main Street was adorable, the weather was great most of the time, the basements, the old homes, the township feel of the communities, great restaurants, the mountains, great friends, beautiful scenery, pottery classes, it goes on and on. It was such a different world.

YEE HAW!

No comments: