Sunday, September 21, 2008

Are You Here For Michaels Graduation Party?





Today I met the Tractor Nazi. We all went down in the tractor (Sofia, Sheila and I) and when we got down there I realized that I forgot my camera. On the way down I saw people driving down the hill behind our tractor in their cars...So I assumed I could take the rickety ass tractor up to the top, get in the car and drive down...no such luck. First, I sit in the tractor for like 5 minutes in the freaking heat waiting to go up the hill. Once I am there I realize I am literally about to PASS OUT from heat exhaustion so I grab a coke and like 4 apples from the fruit stand. So I am finally happy eating my apple driving down the hill in my car. Well this Bobo chic in a yellow shirt stands in front of my car and the convo goes like this...
BOBO: Are you here for Michael's Graduation party.
ME: Uh, no. I paid and now I am going down the hill to meet my family. (Barely stopping eating my apple enough to even acknowledge her)
BOBO: Well, you can't drive down.
ME: Well they are driving down??? (Puzzled...)
BOBO: Well they are with a "special" party, and if you were with that party you could drive down.
ME: Well we are with that party then. (Thinking...WTF? I should pop you in the face. Don't you know I am hungry, hot and tired, and really not in the mood for your shit?)
BOBO: Um...MAM...that is NOT going to work! Ramble, ramble, ramble....
ME: Okay fine. Fine. Whatever.
BOBO: You have to take the tractor.
ME: I already did once. (getting real irritated)
BOBO: Well that is the only way to get down.
ME: I was on the TRACTOR just 2 minutes ago, but I forgot my camera.
BOBO: You HAVE to take the tractor.
ME: I was on the tractor, oh never mind. Forget it. Just forget it.

So I drove off and waited in my car for the "tractor". I was seriously about to kill a bitch. She just sat and taunted me while I waited. She was standing by the car close enough so that I could see her. She was dancing and mouthing around saying stuff to her coworkers...Asking people if they were with Michael's Grad..... I just stared at her...Hard. The whole time. When the "tractor" came I got on it and just stared at her the whole time. I ALMOST said...You are the freaking tractor Nazi. BUT I refrained. But OMG I wanted to. I was freaking tired, hungry, hot, and I just wanted pictures of my Baby in the pumpkins. Is that too much to ask? I didn't really need the tractor Nazi to mess with me.

Anyway, above are a few pics I managed to get anyway, and YES once down there, we did have a nice time! And....Blogger needs to get with the times because when I ran spell check it did not understand...OMG...LOL...etc....WTF? :)





1 comment:

Amber said...

I seriously wanted to kill a bitch...

I was on a hiatus.

:)