Saturday, September 20, 2008

POKE YOUR NOSE

Pocono Roads, trees and sky in Fall

Mr. Callie, Callies Candy Kitchen

Christian

Marybeth and Kayla in Sofia's gear

Kayla, Sofia, Marybeth and I

Sofia, Colleen, Christian and I
Here are some more pics. The time here has flown and Sofia and I have had a great time. It is the little things I love about PA. I love the names of the towns...Mountainhome, Blakesee, Memory Town, Paradise Valley, Shawnee on Delaware, Snydersville and Bethlehem to name a few. The scenary is also beautiful. There are mountains everywhere. You are always either going up or down a hill. The old charm feel of the stores is adorable. There are stores that have been here for 55 years. The second pic is Mr. Callie of Callies Candy Factory. Mr. Callie, the owner is so nice, and his store is adorable. He has chocolate every way that it can be made. Chocolate covered potato chips, chocolate covered gummy bears, and much more. There are lots and lots of stores that are unique, and I met alot of the store owners when I worked at the Chamber, but his is my favorite. There are so many reasons all tied in as to what I love about PA and the Poconos inparticular. Great friends, great stores, great restaurants and beautiful scenery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You soooo want to move back!
Jennesa

Amber said...

I would looove for you to come with me....Very very soon! And a NYC trip to boot...1 hour away!