Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You Don't Wanna Check Your Email, or No?

This is what Sofia said to me last night when I logged off the computer. I personally think it is either really hilarious or really F'd up that my 3 year old Daughter knows exactly what Email is and why we use it. Yesterday she had on my IPOD and was singing away. She actually said...Mommy, this is my IPOD this year...okay? And let me add--while she was wearing my IPOD she was drinking Chocolate Milk from Starbucks, and I would LOVE to own the outfit she had on yesterday. Our children are such a product of Generation X and it makes me laugh. She is like a little me. Scarry for her Dad but real scarry for me. I know what he is in for. I just think it is so funny that my Daughter knows all the words to Low Low Low (inappropriate yes--but so cute), My Love and she even says, This is JT...Fergalicious, and it just goes on and on. I think the kid has Mad Style.

On another note, we are so tired and getting just about ready to go HOME. We have had a great time, but 2 weeks is alot. I think I musta been smoking the KKKRRRAKKK when I said 2 weeks. We have really enjoyed our time here and Johns parents have been wonderful, but quite frankly I can't handle this kid much longer. She SOOOO misses her Daddy, and it shows. We have to call him...oh, 5 times a day...He told her the one day that Mia was farting, so now the first thing she says is 1) Hi Daaaaaddeeey and then 2) Is my dog still Farting? I am thinking it is time to go home and see about Daddy and his "Farting" dog.

So last thing...People here, all of them I have seen, are telling me that Sofia and I have a Texas accent. wtf? Do we have a Texas accent. I never pegged myself for a Texas Accent girl....but then again I have lived in Houston. I have noticed Dallasers do have much more of an accent, and well...I guess I have one now too. I just thought that was funny YALL!!!!!

Addendum~I just got home from going out to eat with Colleen and Sofia said...Oh Mommy, you are home! We are playing Starbucks. I said...Starbucks huh? And she said, yeah, I am the Starbucks girl and they are all having chocolate milk with the mocha and cream. Then we were on Candice's blog and Sofia said....I think Brookelyn's Mommy straightened her hair.
Oh My Gawwwwddd....

1 comment:

Amber said...

Did you notice the part where she noticed that you straightened your hair in your first pic?