Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Fun Little Story

Today I took my friend Candice's girls to school. Well Brookelyn is always hysterical. She has no idea how funny she is. We were at her house before school and two things happened that I thought were funny....

We were looking at pictures that Candice has in her living room. We were talking about them and these stories transpired...

Story One:
Me~Do you know that when you were a Baby I had all kinds of pictures of you all over my office?
B~ (looking embearessed) You did?
Me~ Yeah...you were always so pretty.
B~ Oh....
Me~ Yep, I had all kinds of pictures
B~ Then what happened?
Me~ Well, I moved.
B~ And you took your pictures with you?
Me~ Ofcourse!

Story Two:
Me~Who is that?
B~ Where?
Me~ Right there, in that picture with Daddy.
B~That is his Mom.
Me~That is not his Mom!
B~ Yes it is, that is his Mom.
Me~ That looks a little old to be his Mom. Mimi is not that OLD...is she?
B~ Yes, that is his MOM!
Me~ No way.
B~ Well whatever!!!

And a side note, not to leave out Miss Ashlee. She had these balls that light up and kept throwing them at my face, and laughed and laughed and laughed. Finally I said, No Ashlee, that is going to hurt me! Her lip got pouty, and she looked like she was gonna cry. Her lip got pouty because she wanted to pounce me in the face with light up rubber balls and I just wasn't having it. I am just the WORSE baby sitter ever. lol.

No comments: