Monday, October 27, 2008

Moving Right Along...









We have began to approach our busy season. We have birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas parties, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and so much more approaching. This past weekend we took part in a garage sale and squeezed in a halloween carnival. The party invitations are already coming full force. I don't think this ends until like the end of February. While I am attempting to multi-task I am feeling like I have a head cold of some sort. I coughed all night last night and even had to wake up to blow my nose. I always get a little nervous when I don't feel 100% because ofcourse I am afraid it is my Lupus flaring. So I am taking it real easy, and just relaxing as much as I can. It is hard for me to do because when I try to just chill I look around the house and see how dirty everything is. Then I want to clean. Seriously between my Mom, my DOG, my Husband and my 3 year old this house gets dirty quick! It gets yucko! So anyway, such is life. Atleast I am fortunate enoughh to have people in my life to clean up after. Above are a few pics of Sofia at the Halloween Carnival yesterday.

No comments: