I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with the Verizon computer operator who was quite conniving to say the least. What would you like to do? Press or say 1 for new service, etc..etc.. ONE...I am sorry, can you repeat that...ONE...I'm sorry, can you...ONE, ONE, ONE...Operator...I understand you want to speak with an operator...press 1 or say 1 if this is right...ONE! Okay, I need some more information to get you to the "right" department. (which 99% of the time doesn't happen anyway)...
I have no patience for it. Modern technology is driving me nuts.Can I JUST talk to an operator? You are the one sending me bogus bills...but as if that isn't enough, NOW I have to talk to a brain dead operator who is about as smart as my thumb?
Why?
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i have no patience for that crap either........
Post a Comment