

Sofia is all out posing for pictures now, big time. We put up and decorated our Xmas tree yesterday, and Xmas has begun, the Turkey is behind us, atleast for another year. Today I had to go to Walmart to get my prescriptions refilled and accidently found some G-RRR--EAT deals on some toys for Sofia. I am not going nuts on her this year, but I saw stuff on the cheap. Some of it being arts and craft type toys that will keep us entertained. I also stopped by the Gap on my excursion, and am sad to say saw nothing that I could not lived without. Either that, or I could not bring myself to pay those prices. There was really not much at all on sale. I was surprised.
I am here waiting on my Sister who is supposed to be on her way into town. She is bringing my nephew,who I love and adore so much. Ever since this kid came out of the womb I have had this weird attachment to him, and it just keeps getting stronger. He is graudating this year from High School, I can't believe it. I really can't. This kid is simply the best. He is kind, and intelligent (the kid can put a rubix cube together in no time flat) and well behaved. He doesn't give us any trouble. I try to give him whatever he wants, because he is so grateful for anything you give him, and he never asks for a thing. I try to help him see the world beyond the bubble of "what is Houston, Texas". He came to see me in PA, and we went to NYC...a few times. My Baby has seen his share of NYC, and Philly for that matter. I am trying to take him to Europe for his graduation from High School. That is alot of substitute teaching, but I am going to make it happen. Yes, I have other nieces and nephews, and YES I love and adore them too...so much, but this one...this one is my JACOB.
I have had crazy allergies the past few weeks, and I am popping Zyrtec like crazy. One every 12 hours isn't doing the trick. We have been out of school this week, and I am officially starting to go a little stir crazy. While I appreciate the lazy days of just laying around doing nothing, I eventually go crazy. My house is pretty clean, and all my errands are run...so now I am ready to get back to normal life. Okay, so that's what's up. Not much.
2 comments:
I know, this week has felt so out of sorts since we don't have our normal routine going. In December, we have three weeks off from school, and I don't know how we will make it. :)
Had a great time when we came to visit. Sofia has posing down. Cheese and crackers and boys! Lol...
Jenny
Post a Comment