Monday, November 3, 2008
Busting Out
So I feel like we have finally made room for all of our stuff. We have gotten rid of ALOT of stuff since we moved into this house nearly 3 months ago. That is good and I am very proud of us for taking the initiave. NOW, though, I feel like we are busting at our seams. We got rid of enough stuff to be able to actually close the drawers and closets, but it feels like they are JUST BARELY CLOSING. I have to push everything down to get the drawers/closets closed. So I guess I need to do some more cleansing. Cleaning out the closets so to speak. I am going to make one more sweep thru and see what else we can get rid of. After this, I swear I am done...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment