Sunday, November 23, 2008

Turkey Thanks

Thanksgiving is here and I am taking a few minutes to recall a few things I am thankful for. I am thankful for my Family, first and foremost. I am not sure what I would do without them, and I feel so blessed that we were chosen to be together. Even though there is never ending laundry, always vacuuming to be done, dusting to be done, dog hair EVERYWHERE to clean up and I have to scrub the walls in this old house, I am still so blessed to have the opportunity to do it. I am thankful for my health. Everyday that I have the energy to play with my little girl is a good day. I am thankful for my dog. Oh my, what a mess she is, but she is mine. She has such a sweet little heart and follows me all around the house all the time, annoying the heck out of me. Seriously, the girl does not think she is a dog, but HELLO she is! She is as cute as can be and has all the innocence that only a Puppy could have. I love the way she will chew up something deep and meaningfulto me and when I look at her like I am going to kill her I get this look like..."what, is that not okay?" I am thankful for both my Mom and Dad. They both love me so much and I could not have asked for better parents. And lastly, I am thankful for my friends. I have the most wonderful loopy and zaney friends. Old and new. My old friends have always kept me at heart, and lifted me up. And I just want to thank you for that. My new friends are amazing. I can't believe how well and quickly we have meshed. It is a gift from above. I usually don't make friends THIS easily, but there was nothing hard about it. You all keep my heart young, and you mean the world to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I one of your new friends?!! I am so excited! Seriously, I love working with you and am SO glad we became friends! You really help brighten the day. I have so much fun with you!!!
Janelle

Amber said...

Yes you are! You brighten my day too!! Except when I change poop. Nothing brightens that. lol.

Anonymous said...

You are the best friend and sister a girl could have. I feel honored to be tagged ;o) Love you!
Jennesa

Amber said...

I love you Jennesa. More than you will ever know. Or maybe you do know. But I love you so much. You are very special to me.