Sunday, December 7, 2008

Me and Reed Got Married

This is what Sofia said to me on Saturday. Okay, so here are a few pics of Sofia at Dana's wedding. I was the proudest Mommy of the most beautiful little flower girl ever on Saturday! She did soooo good. She did stick her tongue out at me and her Daddy and give us a dirty look, but we will excuse that one. She also decided to have a seat during the ceremony, and was twirling her flower ball around the rail of the banister. But all in all, she really did do a great job, and everyone complimented her. The ring bearer is Reed, Sofia's second cousin. They remind me of my and Darren's relationship. Darren is my cousin, Reed's dad, and we were always so close as kids. Those kids had the exact same connection that Darren and I have. It was so nice to see my family. And John and I were so proud of our sweet baby girl!











1 comment:

Amber said...

miss you too! why does it feel like i haven't talked to you in an eternity? how did the party go, friday?