Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Frank's Transmisson

Frank...
Kids are so frank.
Today...
Me~Sofia, Can you please stop talking for two minutes.
Sofia~ Talking alot is not okay?
Me~ No, just give me a minute.
Sofia~ But you talk alot?
Me~(Shocked) I do?
Sofia~Yeah, you talk too much and really alot to Daddy.

Today...
Me~Mia, stop it! Why are you such a spaz?
Sofia~ Stop yelling at Mia. Why do you always yell at Mia?

Yesterday...
Sofia~Mom you forgot your make up.
Me~ I know, I need to put it on.
Sofia~ Well you aren't pretty without your makeup.

Transformation...
My house has officially been transformed into a Griswald Castle. Today, I BY MYSELF hung Christmas lights outside. They are officially ghetto, and I am pretty amused by them. Sofia wanted Christmas lights and Daddy is tired from working all day, So I put them up. One set of lights looks like the Star of David, (not that I have a problem with that, I just think it is a little ironic) One set of lights is primary colored lights, and one is rainbow. If you throw in the extension cords everywhere, we have a ghetto fab. house folks! Sofia is happy, so what more can I ask for. She told me earlier..."Mommy, your lights are beautiful". I said, "Thanks, Baby they are all for you". And they are.

Remission...
I am really over talking about the Lupus flare,but I have to say I think I am officially in remission. My immune system seems to be working for me, and not against me! Yeah! It took about a month, but my sinus infection went away without antibiotics. This is huge. I never just "get over" anything, and I catch everything.

a side note...Please take the time to pray for little Caylee Anthony. Confirmation that her little body was found could come at any minute. She looks too much like Sofia. It makes my skin crawl. What a tragedy for this little girl and her family, but hopefully this can all come to an end and she can finally rest in peace. The truth will prevail, if not completely by scientific evidence.

No comments: