Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I wanna Rock

A funny story about Sofia. This weekend my Sister came in town to see us. John thought it would be a good idea to borrow Rockband from the Leedy's so that we would have a way to pass the time. What a great idea it was! My husband is truly a genious. Well Ms. Sofia fell in love with Rockband too, so ofcourse we let her "play". As in don't plug in whatever instrument she is playing and then tell her what a great job she did when we were done. Anytime we were playing, and she didn't get a turn she would say "I wanna Rock". Well Saturday night I went to get Sofia's bath ready. Stripped her down naked, and was ready to put her in the bath. She disappeared and I found her in one of her summer sun dresses and white shoes, just like in the below pic. I said, "Sofia, I just got you undressed what are you doing". And she said, "But I wanna rock". I said, "Did you get dressed by yourself?" And she said, "Yes, Mom. I don't wanna rock naked".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well she most certainly cannot rock naked... that is inappropriate... lol

Anonymous said...

She is soooo adorable!
Jenny