Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Making Lemonade

Okay, either my coffee has kicked in or it is because the sun is shining today,but I am feeling much more optimistic about "stuff". The blues have subsided. I had a talk with my other Mom Debbie this morning, and she said...I wouldn't say 2008 was a BAD year, we are all still alive, but I am just ready for a year with less drama! Touche! Me too!!!!!! It was not a BAD year, but goodness was there some life lessons involved.

Good things that happened in 2008....

*January, My baby girl turned 3! She is growing and healthy.

*February, John and I celebrated another Valentines day together.

*March, We got to see John's Dad on Easter! Sofia went on an awesome Easter Egg hunt, where she scored a big bunny and lots of yummy candy.

*April, We had a family reunion in Houston where I got to see lot of friends and family.

*May, my Bday. God healed my body! I made it to my 33rd bday.

*June, We got to see my Daddy for yet another Father's day. John got to celebrate too!

*July, We got my Mia, and we went to Austin for Baby Lukes 1st birthday!!!!

*August, We went to Galveston with our close friends...we had a great time. We ♥ our friends.

*September, My baby turned 37! Sofia and I also went to PA to visit with friends and relatives.

*October, I made some new friends. I am thankful for that and them. Plus we went to the Pumpkin Patch, twice and Sofia got to ride a Pony.

*November, We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family.

*December, We are here. Able to rejoice and reflect on the year. Santa was good to all of us, and our Lord was born!

What could be better....I wrote this blog in under 5minutes. Like I told my Dad last week, there is always always something to be thankful for.

No comments: