Friday, January 30, 2009

All Inspired

I am super in love with the website that Candice introduced me to. I have spent hours on there. I don't see that as a bad thing because it has caused me to tap into my creative side. I forget it is in there sometimes. Isn't that sad? Being so busy with life leads me to forget the small things about myself that I actually realy love. I love to write, I love photography, I love to read, I love to cook and I love to be inspired. Candice said it perfect earlier when she said we are all inspiring eachother. It is so true.

Earlier this week I had to get out of this house. It was like the walls were closing in. I called Candice and went over there. Candice and I got this wild idea that we wanted to make Chicken Tortilla Soup for dinner, so Candice and I printed up a recipe, loaded up the troops and went to Target. It was the best soup ever! It was so fun because Candice and I got to talk on the phone while we made it, call and ask eachother questions, and then talk about how good it was when we were done. We are such nerds but these are the small things that make Me and I can speak for her too...happy. Not to mention it was...YUMMO! Once again...inspired.

No comments: