Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ambert

Okay, so Obviously I can't pick a blog background that I am loving. Anyway, I think I am going to rant for a second, but I will end this blog with a little burst of sunshine so stay tuned. Going to Walmart is always an ass whip! Well going to Walmart Pharmacy is ten times worse my friends. Especially when the Pharmacist insists on Calling me (and putting it on my prescriptions) Ambert. Last night I told her...again.....it is AMBER. NO T. And she said, okay Ambert. Last night I think I was at Walmart for a good 3 hours....I went to the Pharmacy when I first got there, and the line was really long, so I did some shopping and came back. Okay, let me back up...last week I went to get my meds and since my insurance lapsed and I am working on getting my other insurance approved I did not have insurance to cover the costs. Well it was obviously really expensive so I only got a weeks supply. I was told that if I came back they would put it out front for me and I could just come pick it up. I should have known better. So you can see why when I saw a long line I proceeded to shop. I would just get my medicine on the way out...right? Wrong. I got up to the line and they ofcourse did not have my prescription out front. As if that was not enough the Pharmacist misunderstood me and filled my prescription wrong. So I waited about 45 minutes for the wrong prescription, then another 45 for the right prescription. Tack on the hour I spent shopping and we are looking at almost 3 hours in Walmart. I am assuming that Walmart Pharmacists are overworked, underpaid, and not given the most intelligent staff to work with. Put all of this together and if you can...just go to CVS. This is always the way my Walmart trips go. Oh yes, somedays are a little better, and some days are worse, but this is what you get.

On a happier note, Sofia and I are getting so excited for her Princess party! Daddy is excited too, but you know how Girls can get. Especially Sofia and I. She is having a Princess Tea Party and all 10 of her Prince and Princesses that were invited are coming. The gift bags are full...and Mommy just needs to touch base with the owner to make sure we are all squared away. YAY! I love having my Girl. I think I have even become more GIRLY since having her.

Have a Fabulous day Friends. Love yall! XOXO

4 comments:

The Kelley's said...

You should try the Kroger pharmacy. I never have problems there. ;)

~Jen~ said...

Kelsey has a good pharmacy too. Lol!

Unknown said...

Luke is excited about Sofia's party too!! Doesn't know what he's getting himself into.... lol

Unknown said...

oh ya, i'm going to start calling you Ambert...