You heard me! That's me. Word! I have taken on a whole new identity. So like, I realized the other day my life has changed so much since having my most recent Lupus flare (I know, I know stop talking about the damn flare. I think I need therapy).
Example...I take my medicine twice a day,every day. I hate to remember to do it, but ugh. I do it anyway. I know I have to, or....the Lupus Fairy will come calling. I used to not want to take my medicine because I didn't want to admit I was "sick" but now I am like...bring it. If it keeps me "well" I am all for it. Also, I think this Lupus shit has given me a whole new perspective on life.
An example of that being, I am no longer depressed, like...ever. HELLO, I used to always be depressed. But when I got sick this last time, I had a real reason to be depressed, and realized the TRUE meaning of depression. SO now, if it can't take my head off or kill me, I don't give a crap about it.
I have also gained weight. Like 40 pounds since May. You are saying Holy Crap and I am laughing. This is funny YALL. I was always the skinny little scrauny kid at school. Now people move outta my way cause I am all "oh, I will run you over". The truth is, I don't care about gaining weight, cause if that Lupus fairy comes a calling I got weight to fight her crazy ass with. YUP. Now I am not gaining anymore, but I am not in any big hurry to lose any either. BTW, no I am not fat, I am just now tipping 135. Yes, I was down to 96 pounds when I was sick. Damn bitch was trying to kill me.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nothing like a big ass to fight off the Lupus fairy!! LOLOLOL!
Post a Comment