Friday, January 16, 2009

Garlic Chicken

Haven't blogged in a while. I heart Friday nights that we are just lazy. Tonight we ordered Chinese and stayed home. Sofia is adjusting pretty well to her new bedtime of 8:00 which works out great for John and I. We actually get some...dare I say it...quiet time. I would not be able to have too much quiet time though. I actually look forward to hearing my little rug rat running around like the Tasmanian devil, but only 22 hours a day.

So today was a good day. I went to Girlfriends this morning, which I looooove, and afterwards some of us girls took the kiddos to Mickey D's. After that, Stephanie and I took the Girls, Rylee and Sofia to Target. It was actually pretty funny because I had R and S in my cart, and I was basically running damage control the whole time. We even went to Starbucks and got the two little Diva's hot chocolate with whip cream. Our spoiled rotten babies.

Stephanie helped me buy party favors for Sofia's "princess party" on the 23rd. Steph has awesome taste, and I can't go wrong if I follow her lead. I am getting so excited about the party. Sofia has been very excited. YAY for birthday's! I still can't believe my Bambito is 4.

Okay, that's that. Um, did anyone hear about the pilot that landed the plane in...um...the Hudson River. Crazy. Thank GOD everyone was okay.

Have a fabulous weekend Friends!

2 comments:

Steph said...

you are sooooooo sweet. I loved spending Friday with you!

hot chocolate on us next time ;)

love you!

Unknown said...

what a fun day! that's kind of what Candice & i did... ok, not really, but we had fun too! yeah for girl time!!