
I followed Candice to the website picnik.com and look at this cute pic I made. So anyway, I have been so busy I have not even had time to stop about how busy I have been. I think it all finally hit me, and WOW am I tired. We had Sofia's Bday party Friday night, and it was just perfect. I could not have been more happy with how well it went. All of her friends came that were invited and it made me feel so good that people care so much for her. Sofia has already made some really good friends, and just keeping "her" social calendar is keeping me plenty busy. I love to see her so happy.
Yesterday John and I literally stayed in bed all day. Sofia was such a good girl and entertained herself, and with the help of Mom we were able to relax. I literally pulled myself off the couch at Noon, made my husband breakfast in bed, and curled back up on the couch. He stayed in bed, and before we knew it, it was like 5 o'clock. It was so nice, and I think we very much BOTH needed to unwind. We should do that more often. I said at one point that he house was a mess and he said...Yeah, but if you lay on your back and stare at the ceiling, the ceiling is clean...I thought that was witty and did just that.
So I feel better today. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. Literally, from Noon until about 8 o'clock tonight. I can't believe how fast the house can get away from me. I had to clean the living room, kitchen, bathroom, my room, Sofia's room, and loads of laundry. I pulled in the troops and had Mom help me with the laundry. John offered to help with Fia's room, but I am anally organized in there, with buckets (labeled) etc, so I told him that was sweet but just change the bed sheets.
All I want to know is how I got so crazy busy and not even really realize it. Even this weekend....We had Sofia's party Friday night, Saturday night I went out with one of my favorite girls, Steph, and then Sunday after relaxing all day, we stil went up to the Church and watched a movie called Fireproof. It was actually a great movie and I liked the message. After the movie we went to Brauhms with the Ryan's and the DeMeglio's and that was really nice also. We feel so blessed to have friends to share our lives with.
This next weekend is busy too, but after this I am slowiiiing it down. Saturday is Jake Cicur's bday party, and Sunday is the Superbowl.....Then I am all about chillaxin! Gotta get the calmness back around me. I hate being so busy!
1 comment:
I must've missed the invite to Braum's. Just kidding. I'm always in the Children's Building and get overlooked easily. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment