Monday, January 5, 2009

Nothing to Blog About

And it's true. I really have nothing fun or exciting to say, I am just bored here on my couch. I am ready for school to start tomorrow. The holiday is officially over and I am ready to get back to normal life. So I made a little "goal" that I am going to lose about 10 pounds. Okay, so the real reason for why is that I can't fit in my jeans, or any of my pants for that matter. I asked John how to lose the ten pounds and he said to just stop eating fast food, and i will be surprised. DONE. No more fast food. Whenever I try to make a lifestyle change I always, OBVIOUSLY reflect on what I have been doing that is not working. So now it is time to see myself clearly yet again. On a different note...I wonder who really reads this thing. I mean I know I have my following, but I wonder who is out there that I don't know about. I was happy to see anew Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters on last night. They were both pretty cute. I think Brothers and Sisters is my favorite show right now. I just love the way it is written and produced. Okay, boring blogger is off to do something else.

2 comments:

Steph said...

google analytics.

PS, The Office is the best show ever. And then 30 Rock.

(I read your blog)

xoxoxo

Amber said...

i totally agree on the office. i had a temporary mental lapse. that IS the best show. 30 rock is okay...john likes it alot too...

jim and pam fo-evah.