Just something I ran across in my Email. A Lupus journal I kept for one day...
Lupus Journal10/11/07
Fever: Slight (99.0)around 9 pm
Sleep: Went to bed at 10:30pm, woke up at 8:30am, (10 hours), nap from 4:30pmto 5:30pm.
Eating: Watermelon, cm chicken salad, cup of coffee with cream,starbucks mocca frapp, organic gyoza, organic edamame, water.
Joint Pain:mild,unless i sit too long. hips mostly.
Worked: 9:45 - 3:30
Butterfly Rash: prominant all day
Medicine: Plaquenil x's 2, water pill, benadryl x's 2, steroid pack 6, claritan, one dose of vitamin from acupuncturist.
Feel like I need to cough, throat hurts, tired, rash still present.
Looking back I feel more and more that I never recovered from my Lupus flare from 02/07 when I was hospitilized last year. I feel like this was one very long flare that varied in degrees of sickness versus 2 different flares.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment