Saturday, April 18, 2009

Here and There


The above pic was Sofia and I today. She was sick and we stayed home and cuddled all day!

Not too much to say. We were supposed to go to Austin today for Johns friends engagement party but Sofia was sick today so we sent Daddy by himself. We We were going to stay with Jennesa. I was a little disappointed because I really wanted to see Jennesa and her family, but SOON! Sofia seems to be doing alot better and I think at the core of this she is still having a reaction from her three shots she got last week. This is the 2nd time in a week she has had fever.

I am neither here nor there with anything right now. I have been absolutely busy but it has been welcomed. There is such a difference when I am busy with things I want to be doing versus things I feel I have no choice but to do. We are seriously considering making a move out to Keller, so I am going to sub alot in May for extra money. We are too far from everything out here, and lets face it....I am a Grapevine Girl. I love my Grapevine Target, my Southlake Starbucks, and so many more things about the area.

When Daddy got home tonight Sofia wanted to play RockBand so I video taped her and it was so stinking cute. She will look back when she is 16 and laugh at how cute and sweet she looks at this age. She always wants to know if she "won" so after every song we have to make a really big deal...Yeah, Sofia!!! You won, you won, Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!!!!!!!!

Mommy, you are such a sweet Mommy. (Sofia, Age 4)
I love you Daddy (Sofia, Age 4)
Mia, get out of here! (Sofia, Age 4)
What, you know I love juice boxes (Sofia, Age 4)

A Few of my Favorite Things as of late...
Aveeno Lavender Lotion
Bath and Body works White Cotton Shower Gel
Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Shower Gel
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
MAC Foundation, Studio finish
MAC Eye liner, black kohl
Arbonne facial products
My new Gap jeans
My Bath and Body Works peppermint lip gloss

XOXO

No comments: