Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chillin like a villan

Easter Morning. Get the camera out of my face Mom!

Dying easter eggs

Enjoying Mimi's bday cupcakes

First hair cut. I was frazzled.



Sofia is still sick! Grrrr....I keep thinking she is better, she will go 24 hours without fever, and then...102.1. We attempted to go to school today. Got there, left 20 minutes later. She had a coughing spell on the way to school. That is what struck my curiosity. We got to school, I felt her head just to be "safe" and wouldn't you know.........

I am super consumed with my life right now. I am feeling the need for change. Hmm, that is always a little strange because I really am super content with my life. But here and there the spark plugs in my brain go off (yes i promise they do fire from time to time) and need some changearoo. So stay tuned as I update on things soon to come.

I have had more coffee today than one person should consume. Not sure why, but it tastes really good. Can't seem to make me find some ambition to get my self off of this couch though and clean this casa.
**above are just a few recent pics of my girl**








2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh, change... change is good...

~Jen~ said...

Great pics of Fia. Sometimes change is exactly what you need.