Wednesday, April 8, 2009

If I hop in the shower am I turning into a rabbit?

Well am I? That is some Easter food for thought for ya. Have I ever told you I heart my life? My husband, child, family...friends. It is such a sweet litle simple suburban bliss life and it rocks. My child and her social schedule is sooo busy it is almost overwhelming at times. I know when she grows up and moves out of the house I am going to be one of those depressed mommies that they talk about on television. I will be hiding in my covers sobbing about missing my baby girl and John will be trying to pry me out of bed with Starbucks. I will have gone insane and be THAT crazy lady walking down the street and trying to force feed people foam apples. My small bit of sanity gone at the thought of my baby off to College.

Although she has a certain spunk, she is a sweet and loving little girl and WOW...I am in love. We have another fun filled weekend coming up too! Friday Heidi's Egg hunt, Saturday Layla's birthday party, Saturday night, Stephanies birthday dinner A N D an easter egg hunt at her house, and Sunday...Church (Easter) and lunch with our dear Grandma Ruth. John's great grandmother and she is well into her 80's at this point.

Blessings I tell you. This family has been blessed. So anyway, heavy on my mind, I am really trying to lose weight. I need to. It is so hard not to go to Kentucky Fried Chicken and not order three fried chickens and a large coke. Maybe if I drop a few I will get some time off for good behavior. We'll see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww Sof, what are we going to do when they are too cool for us??? i'm all about the busy, i hate being bored... i'm not good at it.