**Wondering what is going on with some people, and why they feel the need to grate my nerves so bad. Seriously, nails on the chalk board. S K A R E E E C H. **
Not much going on in Ambie World. Just some big changes about to transpire and trying to decide how I feel about them all. Is this blog cryptic? I am not trying to be, but I can't really put it all "out there" yet, but I soon will. But seriously, do I jump of this train or take it for a ride? Lucky for me I have supports in place to make everything gel, and I am thankful for that.
I had the most fun afternoon today. And no it was not the funnest afternoon, as my English Nazi husband recently informed me funnest is not a word. After school a few of my girlfriends and I went for ice cream and then moved our party over to Target. I mean, when you can go for ice cream and then to Target with your friends, you know you picked the right ones. It was alot of fun. Tomorrow is Girlfriends, and Sunday is the Rangers game. So a nice full weekend coming right up. I heart my weekends. Spending time with my family and friends is so nice. I am so grateful to be surounded by such awesome people.
So.........what is up with this swine flu crud? I KID YOU NOT, I am going to be p*ssed if I come down with the SWINE FLU. That is just the kinda crap that happens to me too, so my fingers are crossed over eachother so many times they could break. I barely even want to touch anything or let Sofia touch anything in fear that we are going to catch it. And hello, do you know how hard that is? My daughter is an avid nose picker. Well, cmon, I I know it is gross...but she is. So like every two seconds....Sofia, get your finger out of your nose...Sofia get your hands out of your mouth. Sofia, Sofia, germy juice. It is EX-hausting! I know this Piggy Flu is pretty overhyped by the media but Sister catches stuff with the quickness. Um, and incase anyone was wondering....my right ear hurts, and my throat is sore around 3 pm. My right eye also starts twitching from 9:00 - 9:30 pm! I'm just saying....
On another note, I was watching this guys video today. He is a comedian, and I thought...I could totally do that. He was a regular two trick pony. He was jumping around retarded <---- Hello, I am retarded. He was making stupid jokes <--- Hello, I am the queen of dumb jokes, He was picking his nose <--- HELLO...I loooove to pick my nose....Just like...he was a boy version of me. So. If you haven't seen me for a while, just assume I have run off to perform an improv show in Las Vegas or LA. Don't worry, I'll still be your circus monkey when I am here, and no, I will not stop throwing my feces.
That's all I got.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment