
This blog is all over the place. You gotta pay close attention or it will look like I am talking about having a garage sale on Memorial Day. or is it having a Memorial sale in the garage. Hmmm....
Tomorrow is the day. I start my full time job. For those of you who have been under a rock I was supposed to start last Tuesday but because I am so responsible (ah hem...sarcasm) I didn't manage to get all of my paperwork completed. I showed up to orientation, and they looked at me six kinds of crazy and reminded me that I should have been there the day before by 12 noon to complete my paperwork. OOPS. That day happened to be my birthday and I was at the Zoo. I really managed to miss the 5 phone calls MHMR left me...and I didn't even know they left a message. So long story short, I start tomorrow.
Today we celebrated Memorial Day as a family and really enjoyed ourselves. John, Sofia, Mia Mimi and I all went to the park and grilled hot dogs. It was HOT--TTTT but fun! We grilled hot dogs played ball, bubbles, played on the play ground, it was alot of fun. We tied Mia up to the tree and ofcourse Dodo chewed thru her leash and was off it it in no time. <---- GRRRR. I may not have been so frustrated by it if she wouldn't have chewed up her baby pool we got her for summer 2 days before! This dog....and this is better, she was 200 times worse when she was under 12 months old.
I have been watching so many movies lately. I discovered Red Box. Well when I get a new obsession watch out. While John has been renting his academy award winners I have been renting all the C+ at best movies, and loving them. Bride Wars, Twilight, The Passengers, Rachel Getting Married....I can't think of what else. Just tell me Anne Hathaway is in it and I don't need to hear much more, I'll rent it. And Twilight...why did I wait so long? I can't wait to see what I rent next. I am so random it is nausiating.
So the garage sale. I am having one. I wish my friend Candice would come throw some of her goods in here so I dont have to do it by myself. I am SO in get rid of suff mode. Mia better watch out. Ha ha ha. I have been holding on to so much and slowly geting rid of stuff of my Grandmothers but never too much. I am not sure if I think she IS the dresser of hers that is falling apart and needs to go or what, but at any rate it is time for it to go. Or get an amazing makeover, but somethings gotta give. I am all about organization Elfa style and I really just have to get rid of stuff. And for real this time, not just saying I am going to.
So one of my favorite people left this earth last week, and I am heartbroken. Betty Foley was a good family friend and we all loved her dearly. My grandmother knew her, as well as my Mom and Dad know her. She was amazing and always showed me so much unconditional love. I remember she used to work at Foley's and my Mom would say we were going to see Betty, and I just started calling her Betty Foley from the age of like 4 years old...and it stuck. I think it made her feel good to know that I would call her Betty Foley. And she was and is Betty Foley even today. She was amazing. When my mom and dad went thru their divorce and I was having a hard time she would always check on me and wanted to make sure that I was okay. She told me how much the old ladies at the lodge love my Dad because he dances with them all, and most of their husbands had passed. She was a really good person. I will miss her dearly. I am glad she is in a better place.
Okay nighty night, gota get some sleep for my first day on the big one tomorow. Hopefully they will let me start. ha ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment