Friday, May 8, 2009

Buffalo Wings Down 26




Sofia now has her ears pierced and she was quite a trooper. Yay for poking needless holes in your 4 year olds ears for no real reason. Barely any tears. Sofia was such a big girl when she got her ears pierced today that I bought her a little make up kit on sale, $4.00. I shoulda known bettah. Well needless to say, she put it on ALL BY HERSELF in the car...grrrr. So no, she does not have a black eye, it is mascara. Those first two pics just enbody my baby. Stickers all over the front of her outfit....mascara and make up on her face, not to mention lip gloss all over her hands, and eating her left over chicken in the car. Oh, to be 4 years old again. The last picture was Sofia in anticipation of getting her ears pierced.

Sofia and I went to lunch with Heidi and crew. Ryan seriously keps me in stiches. That kid is a riot. Stop it! Then, got my paycheck, yadda yadda, got Sofia's ears pierced. She asked! I delivered. John always said she has to ask. Well May 7th, 2009 she asked, May 8th, 2009 her ears are pierced. On the way home I started feeling a little tummie grumble (not poopie grumble, hungry grumble) and pulled out my to go box from Buffalo Wild Wing and started chowing down on my left over wings...on 26, in the car, driving. I can imagine what we must have looked like...Sofia in the back seat eating her left over chicken trying to stay awake, and me...gnawing on a chicken wing while talking on the phone and driving. Aw, the life of bliss and harmony while jamming the radio and having the sun roof open.

Either way I am feeling blessed for the life that I have today. Life really is so sweet. Just like sugah. So many changes about to take place. I gotta catch a breath and jump on cause it is coming.

I want to give a shout out to my friend Candice, who is one of the strongest (and closet crazeee) girls I know. Hollah for GIRLFRIENDS! Today is a special day for her, and Candice I want you to know I am thinking about you today a little extra. You are amazing and very special to me. You have perservered and prevailed and I am so proud that I get to call you my friend. :) Mushy much? Enough with the sap......

Have a good weekend. Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

Holly Allen said...

First of all - She is so freaking beautiful in these pictures. I can't believe she was so good! Yes I can-Isn't she always that good? The make up pictures are hilarious!