Thursday, May 28, 2009

Not Going Nil

I am starting to think I like it better when I have nothing to blog about. Johns mom said something yesterday that hit close to home with me. We were talking about someone and she stated that this person likes to feel sorry for themself. Got me to thinking about how I am handling going back to work because I have been throwing myself a pity party when it comes to going back to work. I am not sure who I think I am with all of my entitlement issues. Poor John has been working so hard this past year to take care of us. He deserves a break. It is crazy all of this anxiety I am having regarding this situation. I just need my husband step up and put on the brakes on me. He is definately my rock and he keeps me even. Because of the stuff that is going in general...all of the change if you will I am starting to feel the effects of everything I have spinning. I made an appointment with my doctor for Monday just to have a check up and let him know that I am working full time. I think it will give me peace to know that I am being closely followed by him right now. I should be able to work and not have such issues surrounding it. Candice said time find my inner warior and I am looking for her...I just don't think I am going to find her in the places I have been looking.

No comments: