Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Working Like a Rock Star

Why is everything suddenly feeling so routine. Work, check. Sofia to soccer, check. Let dog out, check. Make dinner, check. Reduct tape window where glas broke oyt and Mia wont stop jumping thru it, check...Clean house, check. Pay Bills.........you get the point. I am at such a weird place that is kinda voiding self peace. I feel like I am too busy to do the things I want and too busy to do the things I dont want. Most of my days are just feeling like a rat race. I haven't had time for my friends as much as I would like, and I feel like that ubalances me because when I already have work....alot...I need my down, me time. It hasn't felt like I have a chanve to stop and breathe for months.

So John and I have something pretty big going on. So big and so scarry that I am not even going to state it on this blog in fear of jinxing it. And most of you already know it anyway, as much as I have tried to "keep quiet" it has been hard. It is hard and weird to think of Candice's FULL CIRCLE theory, but here shortly I may have just done that...come full circle. I'll keep you posted.

But at any rate I do feel like I have too many plates spinning and I am just one good step away from a full on panic attack. I hate feeling like this. I hate the stress, I hate the moving and shaking, I hate the time keeping, I need some down time, and I need to take it soon.

1 comment:

Crafty Texas Girl said...

You've peaked my interest- what is this news?! I am sorry that things are so crazy right now. Good to see you still have your sense of humor..."duct tape window". Hope things slow down soon. :)