
So I will blog tonight JUST for her! This above pic is just me, well being me. I'm crazy daisy!
I am not as witty when I just blog on a wim without much of anything real to say. Lets see. Today I worked....and...worked some more, and stopped and got a rotiserre chicken for dinner. You know how funny I must have looked walking in Kroger and out 5 minutes later with just a rotiserrie chicken?
Candice must have such high self esteem from being my friend. It is constantly I love you, you're so pretty, Mom/Dad, Grandpa. Oh Grandpa. And while I am shouting out about Candice's self esteem....I was talking to Victoria today, and telling her the same thing about her self esteem....I so love my friends and I am so thankful for them.
Victoria and I were talking today in the office (partially because she would not stop jabbering her jaws today) and I said....people, pretty much suck. I may be jaded but honestly I feel like most people do. If you are lucky and you met one or two people that don't suck....well its a good day. I have ben fortunate to meet ALOT of people who don't suck, and I am so lucky for that.
This blog is kinda all over the place. Should I try a little harder to keep it interesting? Mia was so excited when I came home today. She was in the back yard, heard my car pull up, and begged Mom to let her in the house. THEN she took me and led me to the window to show me that she did not rip open the tape today. I thought..is she seriously taking me to the window. She nubbed my hand with her nose, walked towards the window, made sure I was with her, and then went and stood under the tape. So I ofcourse had to love on her, tell her how proud I am of her, and ask her if she had a good day! Mommy loves her girls.
Here is something else kinda funny. John, bless his heart bought me a Hello Kitty shirt because it was on sale at Macy's for 9.99. Well, it was a medium and I could not even get it over my arm, so I plan to give it to Brookie. Sofia pulled it out of the closet today and insisted on wearing it. OMG she looked like a hobo. And don't think I didn't tell her that. I made her wear leggins under it and a tank top under it, but Girlfriend had the 80's look going. Shirt off her shoulders, baggy shirt hanging off of her string bean self. I personally apologized to her teacher when I dropped her off and said she insisted on dressing herself.
Okay, tata. I will blog again in like a week when I have had time to get all spun up about something.
Candice must have such high self esteem from being my friend. It is constantly I love you, you're so pretty, Mom/Dad, Grandpa. Oh Grandpa. And while I am shouting out about Candice's self esteem....I was talking to Victoria today, and telling her the same thing about her self esteem....I so love my friends and I am so thankful for them.
Victoria and I were talking today in the office (partially because she would not stop jabbering her jaws today) and I said....people, pretty much suck. I may be jaded but honestly I feel like most people do. If you are lucky and you met one or two people that don't suck....well its a good day. I have ben fortunate to meet ALOT of people who don't suck, and I am so lucky for that.
This blog is kinda all over the place. Should I try a little harder to keep it interesting? Mia was so excited when I came home today. She was in the back yard, heard my car pull up, and begged Mom to let her in the house. THEN she took me and led me to the window to show me that she did not rip open the tape today. I thought..is she seriously taking me to the window. She nubbed my hand with her nose, walked towards the window, made sure I was with her, and then went and stood under the tape. So I ofcourse had to love on her, tell her how proud I am of her, and ask her if she had a good day! Mommy loves her girls.
Here is something else kinda funny. John, bless his heart bought me a Hello Kitty shirt because it was on sale at Macy's for 9.99. Well, it was a medium and I could not even get it over my arm, so I plan to give it to Brookie. Sofia pulled it out of the closet today and insisted on wearing it. OMG she looked like a hobo. And don't think I didn't tell her that. I made her wear leggins under it and a tank top under it, but Girlfriend had the 80's look going. Shirt off her shoulders, baggy shirt hanging off of her string bean self. I personally apologized to her teacher when I dropped her off and said she insisted on dressing herself.
Okay, tata. I will blog again in like a week when I have had time to get all spun up about something.
No comments:
Post a Comment