Below is kindof a funny video of my family playing Rock Band Beatles when we first got it. A little reminder of what really matters. John and Sofia are my whole world. I love them so much.
Cough, cough, cough. I am in the midst of a sinus infection. Sigh...oh, well such is life. I got a z-pack today, so hopefully it will kick it for me.
So another frustrating day at work that is just compiled with the 500 other things I have going on. I feel like THAT girl right now...griping and complaining. Not really having anything positive to say. A little lost in my own head and a little frustrated with life ingeneral. It just seems like money is never enough, time is never enough and patience....seems like I have none.
It is time to turn it all around. The truth is my body really physically canot handle stress. I just straight up reject it. Physically and emotionally. I am feeling better today, and I just need to keep continuing to realize what is important.
It is so hard to just avoid getting lost in the thicket of it all...well for me it is. I can only handle so much, I am human. I am going to a pajama party, non sleepover at the Church with my girlfriends. We will watch movies, eat yummy desserts, probably play some games.....Tomorrow will be alot of fun! Then Saturday is Steph's baby shower..........where I fully intend to spoil my babies with a bumbo. They are so cute! A weekend with my girls, nothing makes me feel better than a weekend with my girls!
And now for the video.....
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment