Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blog This

notebook paper
I am a writer. I love the smell of notebook paper. I write about my thoughts, feelings, world happenings, my daughter, family, fiction and fact, you name the subject and I will write about it. Writing is my release. It is my therapy, my common ground between what is real and what is in my mind. I pick situations apart and sort them out in my head, and on paper. I feel there is no better way to know yourself than to look back later and read the paper, your paper, your dialogue, your Bible. As a younger version of me, I would write when I was sad or mad. My writing came to me at those times. It just rushed right thru Me as to say, grab a pencil and release your pain. I could not really find the words if I was not in pain. It was my saving grace. Now that I am older and more balanced out, I write with a more mature spunk. It is interesting to look back and read my writings. Such a lost displaced teenager struggling to find her way and where she fits in in this big old world. Learning lessons as she writes...Writing is nothing more than a form of expression.

No comments: