Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back in Bed

Lupus?!
Tick Tock Tick Tock...Going on Day 5 of extreme exhaustion. I am so tired and drained. Why? My body refuses to play nicely with others. It definately needs a time out. It never ceases to amaze me how much of a B**** I am when I get overly tired and don't feel good. I snap faster than an alligator. I slept 10 1/2 hours last night and still feel like I was run over by a truck.A semi at that, not just a mini truck. Murphy's Law reared it's weary little head... I have been feeling so much better lately, so I guess this was bound to happen. If I could write a book it would be titled, "The Little Girl Living the Lupus Li(f)e". It is always a new challenge. As if the Lupus attacking my young and over battered body isn't enough, there are a whole host of other issues that Lupus tags along when it decides to come for a visit. Hello, how codependent is Lupus???? It can't just come along, F with you a little and leave. No, it has to bring along his buddies Anemia, Joint Pain, Headaches, Fatigue, and lets not forget Pleurisy, Anxiety and Debbie Downer Depression. It is a package deal. His friends fly free! And this my friend is what we call a Lupus flare up! I am on meds to prevent this from happening so I am a little confused as to my extreme fatigue. But I will get thru this just like always. Don't feel sorry for me, you have your own issues to worry about. I just needed to vent about my bipolar nemesis. Lupus needs a therapist!

Lerking in the distance, waiting
Until you have no
Pain. This is when it attacks
Us, and down comes the rain. The
Sun will come up again.

XOXO
Amber :)

1 comment:

Mary Quast said...

Hi Amber,
Go to this link http://www.associatedcontent.com/ and set up an account. I use Associated Content to publish alot of stuff. It's a great way to make money. The best part is getting a little royalty check when you least expect it.
Visit my page http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/36593/mary_quast.html

Michelle Devon is a writer/editor I know. Check out her page. She makes a minimum of $300 a month, but she usually does alot more. http://www.associatedcontent.com/subject/article/Michelle+Devon

This is one avenue to take. There are other sites too that publish. But AC takes almost anything. Check it out.
- Mary