Monday, June 30, 2008

Carrie BradSHOE

carrie bradshaw
I love her. I can't get enough of her. Not to mention she has the best taste in shoes. I have really come around to being a Sex in the City Girl! I can't get enough. It is an addiction. I love the fashion, the style, etc...THE SHOES! Carrie and her Manolo Blahniks and her Jimmy Choos. Oh, those only run about, I don't know...$500.00+ a pair, but who's counting? If I had just ONE PAIR of Manolo's...just one. They would be like my golden trophy. I would be prancing them around feeling like the most stylish and beautiful diva on the planet. This is until something spilled on them. Then I would turn into a complete freak obsessing about my beautiful shoes that I payed waaay too much money for and now I am paying the price. Carrie puts a special touch on everything she does. Her expressions, writing, relationships are all perfectly orchestrated and played out with rhythm and style. She is not perfect but she never claimed to be. She over analyzes way too much, which leaves her a bit neurotic but is a great plug for her writing. She struggles, she hopes, she dreams, she cries. She has only one true love. Mr. Big. She is captivated by his charm and grace. He is her biggest weakness. She lets you, the viewer into her world, leaving you captivated and wanting more. She becomes your family, your friend. She inspires you to carry on in the darkest of days. So I will end with one of Carrie's signature phrases....My Choo!!!!

No comments: