Summer is here. I love this time of year. Everything, including my soul just seems a little more alive. If this is a bipolar manic phase it could nothave come at a better time. lol. Sofia and I are attempting to grow flowers again this year, and we have not killed them yet. I think we are going on like a week and a half now. I went all out for this one...I bought Sofia some gloves, got us BOTH pink watering cans (hers is a fish), and we even bought the little suckers some plant food. My Grandma had a green thumb. It must have skipped Mom's generation, but now I am getting the green thumb bug too.

We have spent this summer so far hanging with our friends. I say "our friends" because Sofia hangs with the kiddo's and me with the Mom's. Sofia started dance, she is going to summer camp two days a week, and we have a week long swim camp coming up. She is a busy little girl, which makes for a busy Mommy.

I feel alot better right now. I guess my meds are kicking in. I am going thru this "thing" where I am all about my vanity. I am so sick of looking and feeling like crap all the time, so I started sunless tanning today. I actually have some color! Also, I am getting hair extensions the 24th of June. Now I know that seems over the top, but HELLO my hair is falling out so bad I look like I have a cotton ball for hair. wtf? Doc says once the lupus is under more control the hair will stop falling out. Well, it is sloooowing down, but the damn thing still falls out, so I wonder when it will stop. I also want my nose pierced, and a Hello Kitty tattoo. I never thought I would get a tattoo, but it just hit me that I might would like one if it was Hello Kitty! Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment