
Unlike Oscar, I smile at everyone. Whether I am at Target, Kroger, Chipotle, Starbucks, etc. when I make eye contact I smile. I used to bump into every dented rusty old trash can I could find and out would pop Oscar the Grouch. I used to never get the friendly smile and/or nod back. All the Oscars would just grumble at me,or straight up ignore me. but lately the tables have turned. Everyone is smiling back! I don't know if they are just in Ahhh over the high gas prices or what (j/k) but everyone seems a little happier. It has turned into La la la la, la la la Elmo's World. All we are missing is Dorothy the Fish. The thing is I generally have a pissy face over all if I am showing my natural look, so people are probably thinking..."Wow,that B just gave me the stink eye". So when you walk around looking like a B, it is probably best to pop a smile on that thing and hope for the best. Smiles are contageous.
No comments:
Post a Comment