I am just rambling about my day. BORING! I am about ready for nighty night. We had a really nice July 4th. We went over to our friends, Brett & Heidi's and as always we had a fantastic time. They really do know how to throw a great party. All our friends were there, the kiddos, etc.
My day started at Starbucks. They got my coffee right so I knew it would be a good day. It is funny how my whole day depends on how good my morning coffee is. Today John and I just chillaxed all day except for a few errands. I took him by and showed him the house. He liked it. However, when we pulled up there was a sign in the yard saying...FOR RENT. Hello, did I not commit to the house yesterday? Is my house cheating on me? There was no sign in the yard yesterday. Hmmm....something fishy there. We took John to Kohls so he could get some more short sleeved shirts. He is really into the breathable cotton shirts so we got him a black one and an orange one. He is so spoiled, but I love him so much, he gets whatever he wants. And if you ask him, I am spoiled too. What is the point of being married if you can't spoil eachother.
Tomorrow Mom and I will make some kinda something that has to cook all day. Maybe a pot roast. YUM. Last week we made stew and it was waaaay good. I was impressed. I think I want to start cooking on Sundays again. We used to when we lived in PA, but it has gotten away from me. I am going to reinstate that for a good ole family meal, atleast once a week. Super Sunday Suppers!

1 comment:
thats what i thought! he did let us go look at the house on saturday. i just told him we are waiting on him! cross ur fingers!
Post a Comment