
Starbucks is not fooling around when they add Espresso to your Coffee. It really does a little something for the body. This morning after I dropped Sofia off at school I went ahead and stopped on in and got a Coffee, and I have been flyyying ever since. Ms. Sofia was sick this morning and threw up in the car, but begged me to go to school anyway. Against my better judgement I wiped her down, and let her go. Then I got a phone call about, oh I don't know...an hour later, if that, saying she was in the office and needed to come home. Apparantly she threw up during cooking school. I felt like a bad Mom, and jumped up and ran and got her. She was sitting there with a jean skirt on and a necklace, and her shoes. She looked so pathetic. I need to listen to my better judgement a little more often.
Then on the way home we drove around looking @ rental houses in the neighborhood by her school. They had some really neat duplexes there, so I called on one. The Man told me that he had a house available on September 1st that isn't even on the market yet. He met me over at the house and I looked at it and fell in love. It is adorable! It was built in the 60's, and is all redone. New everything. So cute! I jumped on it. Filled out my application, etc. so pray for me that my credit check checks out. I am sure it will, but you never know. I don't want to get too excited about it until we are "officially" approved. It is right in the heart of Grapevine and it would be so close. Sofia and I could walk to school, dance is there, swimming...My fingers are crossed.
This morning after I dropped Sofia off at school I went to the Library to check out a new book. I just finished "Bet Me" by Jennifer Crusie and now I got her book "Faking It". It looks cute. I suggest trying her books out if you like light hearted fun loving books. She is pretty good. And because I am a bit of a dork I got a book on the history of Galveston. I grew up in Clear Lake Shores and find the history of Galveston pretty fascinating. I will let you know how it turns out.
Now Sofia is asleep on the couch and I am trying to wind down from my Espresso buzz. It hit me hard this time. :) My Sister is coming in town tomorrow so I need to clean up the house a little. I am so excited for her to come see me, and she is bringing my kiddos! Britt is going to stay a little longer, and I am excited about that because I haven't got to spend much time with her in the past few years. Should be a good opportunity for me to whip her into shape. >>:)
Other than that, I got my blood test results back today from yesterdays doctors appointment and everything was in range. So this is GREAT news. Hopefully it will stay this way. Looks like I finally got a good doctor! He seems to be doing something right.I don't know the last time EVERYTHING was in range. My RBC was kinda low, but still very good! I don't know if you know how good of a feeling that is.
1 comment:
You KNOW what it revealed. It is called mild, moderate and severe.
Post a Comment