
So, I am getting a dog tomorrow morning. A Black Lab Puppy. Sofia wants to name her Pretzel or Samantha. I loooove dogs, and this has been a long time coming. I miss Mason so much, and will ALWAYS wonder what happened to his poor soul. I can't imagine how I lost him after 5 years together. He is still a huge part of my heart. I know this dog won't replace Mason, but she may help fill the void. I still can't even look at Mason's pictures and it has been 4 years. Sofia and I are looking forward to our new family addition and can't wait to bring her home tomorrow. John is not as thrilled, but I am used to him peeing on my parades. He just always tries to give me the "other side" of the story, or maybe it is the "rational" side. But I don't feel like being rational right now. I just want a dog! I have for sooo long, and a black lab is the BEST dog for kids, and just all around sweet. I am really excited. I am going to make a new friend. BEWARE, little Ms. Whatever Her Name Is will now be in my family pics, Xmas card pics, Email updates, she will be dressed....I am a bit psycho when it comes to my dogs and you are about to see a whole other side of Amberini.
No comments:
Post a Comment