Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh No! Not Another Lesson Learned...


Summer is in full swing. We are almost half way thru it. Some lessons I have learned so far this summer are as follows:
  • Don't pose for pictures while drinking
  • If you pick your nose try not to get caught
  • Don't sweat the small stuff, because your hair will fall out
  • Take Naps
  • Stalk your friends if they don't call you back
  • Don't ride kids bicycles
  • People don't tend to prefer foam apples
  • Pee in the pool
  • You can't make friends with salad
  • Always hold lots of babies
  • I am not edible
  • Don't take your EYES off Sofia, EVER
  • Turn down the air conditioning
  • Noone will ever give you change for a $6.00 bill
  • I am not a chew toy
  • Spend the day with the Girls
  • Get pedicures, lots of them!
  • Plant plants
  • Water the plants
  • Don't eat breakfast on an empty stomach
  • Space heaters make great housewarming gifts
  • Pity the catepillars
  • Xanax makes it all go away

I am feeling so educated and we are only half way thru July! Shall we play a game? I will probably beat you because I obviously catch on very well. This brain has been polished. I wish Summer lasted longer. Something about the SUNSHINE makes me have warm fuzzies. Maybe if Summer lasted until November 1st we could carve watermelons on Halloween. Maybe I should go on a motivational speaking tour with all of my new knowledge.

No comments: