Okay, summer and I are DUNZO.
We used to be like this...
Amber--Summer
Now, we are like this...
Amber--------------------Summer
Today was 107 degrees, Today is the eight day in a row over 100 degrees, I have blankets on everyone of my windows facing the sun!
SEGWAY
I got a deep tissue massage yesterday. It was really nice. The B was a bit foreceful though, good lord! I could not believe how many knots I had. From the bottom of my feet to my forearms. Just knots everywhere. Deep tissue is not very relaxing, but after the massage you feel so great. You just have to go thru hell. She uses her little fingers and pokes at you all over. She is playing relaxing music and scents to try to make you relax, but all I could think about was what part she was going to attack next. She was like a caged lion that had just been released into the wild. At one point I almost jumped off the table and punched her in the eye.
SEGWAY~
I miss my puppy! She is on "vay-cay" for a few weeks! She is just too big and lanky to be in this apartment. She is hyper and gets herself in trouble out of sheer boredom. We had a pretty bad day on Friday, and she tested me unbelievably. But I figure since we made it thru that we are good. I just can't have her in this apartment. So she is visiting a few of her doggy friends at the Compound. Hopefully she will stay out of trouble there, and I won't have to bring her back to this box. We are getting ready to move in like 2 weeks, and I need to pack, etc. Mia would totally be in my way.
SEGWAY~
Okay, I am going to eat my Sushi. Just wanted to check into Blogworld and say hello. Nothing new and exciting here, which makes it a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment