No Habla Englis'...Que...No comprende...We (me pointing to myself and John) are moving...ah...vaya con veyes. Comprende? No...Tu tengo truck? Si, truck. (hands like he is driving).........
This is the conversation I just had with my downstairs neighbor. We are moving next weekend and I am trying to find some movers. I thought surely the Mexicans downstairs know someone who would like to make some extra money moving me...right? Well I am sure he would if he would have understand what the hell I am saying.
I have been packing and moving the past two days. I think I am at a point that I can pack as I go. I am ready to jump shit and get out of here. I hate moving and I am just happy to get it over with. I am glad that I can just move a little at a time, versus a whole truck load from PA to Texas. This house is so freaking cute that we are moving into. I think I am really going to like it. Hopefully it will be "homey." My PA apartment/house was so homey, and I loved it. I guess that was because it was bigger and spread out and we painted all the walls. We are painting the walls here too though, so I think that will add some homey feel.
We should be all moved by a week from Monday, so Yeah!!!!
Question of the day: No matter how hard we look, do we ever see ourselves clearly?
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
huh?
Post a Comment