Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How was tomorrow? I think you know what I mean...

Okay, so no fancy blog today! I am tired and overworked...BLAHHH. I am watching Sex and the City. Charlotte is cute as a button. I just want to fold her up and put her in my purse and keep her forever. She is the eternal optimist.

Today we moved and moved and moved some more. So Saturday is our FINAL move, and we will finally be in our house. Thank the lord. The painters are coming tomorrow, and we are painting Sofia's room...are you ready....PINK OFCOURSE! We are painting it a deep pink and getting a pink chandeleir. We are also getting a zebra striped bedspread and throwing up some Hello Kitty stuff. It is going to be SO stinkin' cute when we are done.

Mom, Sofia and I went to Target today, My Church, and found all kinds of great stuff. Okay, so I went a little nuts, but whatever...I bought John something too. Again, I must give props to the Target Marketing Dept. Between their great designs and packaging AND the Starbucks conviently placed by the front door I am hopeless. It is really quite pathetic. I lose all self control when I walk in that store.

Okay, I am about to fall face first into my laptop...nighty night. :)

No comments: