Oh,but she did! Sofia is starting to mimick me.
Me~Sofia, don't put that plasticbag over your head
S~ Don't put that plastic bag over your head
Me~Excuse me, that is not nice, do you want a time out?
S~That is not nice, do you want a time out
------------------------------------------------------------
I put her in time out and she just sits there. Laughing, moving around, wiggling.
Hello, did my Sweet Little Baby Girl suddenly turn 14? WTF?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Me~3 minutes Sofia
S~I NEVER get to play with plastic bags. Never ever ever. Hmff.(arms crossed)
Me~Sofia I will talk to you when your 3 minutes are up
S~Hmff. (arms crossed) You are NOT my Best friend!
Me~Well Sofia that is fine. I am not supposed to be your friend, I am your Mother.
S~Never ever ever. Hmff. (arms crossed)
I think we jumped into a time machine and morphed into the year 2019. Since when does she thinkitisokay totreat me this way? My sweet little girl who kisses perfect strangers and gives them hugs is rebellingagainst her own MOTHER. Her MOTHER who held her in my uterus and gave birth to her?
And I know, this is just the beginning. LOL. I am in for it!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment