Um, apparantly Candice is looking for me to write a blog about Mia being on Myspace. I think she spilled her brains somewhere and thought that I did already???But anyway, FOR CANDICE...here goes...
So Mia is on her own puppy version of Myspace. It is called Doggyspace and it is all about DOGS. Mia just signed up on Saturday and she already has over 100 friends. She is soooo cool and popular. Now I know that it sounds like Mia and I have too much time on our hands. Well this is simply not true. Mia has opposable thumbs which makes typing difficult. As a result of this I have to keep up her Doggyspace, My Myspace and my Facebook. This is alot of work. On top of having to take care of Sofia, pack, play internet spades on Yahoo and Who Has The Biggest Brain on Facebook my days are full folks!
There are all kinds of Dogs on Doggyspace. She has gotten marriage proposals, many many comments and Mia has even been "flirted" with a time or two. I am like hello pediphile dogs...she is a baby! Jeez! I know she LOOKS like a big un...but this just isn't the case.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
um, as long as she has "good" drugs i am in...LOL
Post a Comment