Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cleansing Whacky Breakfast Jacks

Cleansing

I feel like fat man in a little coat. I (and my family) have so much stuff, and this little shoe box. When we moved out of our apartment and finally got all of our stuff in this house I was floored. How the hell have we accumulated SO MUCH stuff?


It is actually on my newly organized "to do list" to get rid of stuff. Jaclyn is having a garage sale soon and I was going to put some stuff in there and sell it, but I don't even know if I want to mess with it. I kinda just want to throw it all in the car and take it to goodwill.


I really want to get organized, like freakishly organized and stay that way. In order to do that, stuff has to go. I have been going thru my room, but I am not sure what else I could get rid of in here. John and I really do need all of our clothes and shoes...lol.


When I actually got Sofias room organized tonight I realized that she doesn't have as much stuff as I thought she did. I need to put labels on all the boxes I made up tonight so that we have some chance of keeping her room more organized. Tonight I said,"Okay, Sofia. Mommy worked hard on your room and I want it to stay clean". She was so cute, she said..."Okay, Ma Ma, I promise, I won't mess it up". My little tornado has the best of intentions.


Whacky

It is amazing how out of whack I feel if I have alot to do. Lately I feel like I have had so much to do, and I randomly remember it throughout the day. Today I went to lunch with the girls, and was like oh crap, I need my prescription. Driving to get my prescription I saw the car wash and remembered I need to wash my car. I was driving to pick up Sofia and passed my doctors office and remembered I needed to get my flu shot so I ran in and did that. No kinda organization, whatsoever. Needless to say, I came home and started a list...


Breakfast Jacks

By the way, and completely off the subject. For anyone who is interested, I am completely addicted to Breakfast Jack's. I think I must have gotten one every day for the past 2 weeks. I don't discriminate either...I will eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.


1 comment:

Amber said...

do you have a calendar in your purse?